Tips on what to wear
This is one of the first questions, I get asked is...well what do we wear?
1. Wear clothes that are comfortable. We move around a lot in our session. Doesn't mean you can't rock those heels. Bring an extra pair with you!
2. Think matching but not really matching. Ok, that doesn't make any sense but hear me out. Wear colors that complement each other. Different shades of blue with whites is a great example. I love how they pop from the background!
3. Keep the location in mind! Are we going to be at a park with lots of greens? Or the beach with lots of blues. I want you and your family to stand out not your clothes.
4. Don't be afraid to mix it up, wear patterns or prints. Just maybe pair it with a solid color. Depending on the time of year you could totally have fun with this. Maybe a flower print for the spring time paired with a spring solid color.
5. Have fun! I know it can be stressful trying to find clothes that match and are clean and look great! Believe me I get it! I want you and your family to be relaxed, and have fun! This fun family found these jackets at Old Navy and they totally worked with the fall colors in the background.